Alice Adventures in the Incredible Mirror Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Firefox Not Working Properly

Répondre au sujet    Alice Adventures in the Incredible Mirror Index du Forum » Administration » De vous à nous Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
palcham

Masculin

Message Facebook Firefox Not Working Properly Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

Network carrier issues isnt covered here. Coach Chambers saysSeptember 14, 2014 at 9:43 amI downloaded Malwarebytes. I really dont like using the phone either to access Facebook. The time-line (of the page) dont load, cant post, and when I got into the button Settings I cant change the definitions even add more members (like admins).Thanks,DanielReply I.C Tiempo saysJuly 1, 2017 at 12:10 pmHello Daniel, please try other browsers and check your internet connection speed.Reply Seb saysJuly 11, 2017 at 12:37 pmHey Daniel,I got the exact same problem. My Facebook is now Working!Reply. If you want to, send me the link to your old FB account via my contact us page. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Did you find a solution? Ive already tried, IE, FF, Chrome and Opera on three different computers / tablets.Cheers, SebReply Seb saysJuly 13, 2017 at 7:19 amI guess it was a bug in the Facebook software. Most of the time the tutorial above works but sometimes we just cant cover all situations. npunagi2 Application User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1 More Information Close Tags desktop Firefox 14.0 Firefox 14.0.1 websites Windows XP Related Facebook video rewind/fast forward/time skip no longer works since updating to 57.0.2 Hello! Firefox was upgraded to 57 version and after that facebook site does not work. Instead there is a white box with a small square icon in the center of the white box. All this happens whilst my wife happily continues using FB on her laptop, even when the IPv4 disconnects. Some intentionally change their computer date while using Facebook to trick some games that needs time to immediately go to that date. Am glad that you solved your Facebook problems with this guide. Reply Ian says May 13, 2016 at 2:52 am This is what I am all of a sudden getting on Firefox on my personal laptop as of 2 days ago. A big thumbs up to you! Keep up the good work!Reply I.C. I have tried using FB on 4 separate machines& 3 Linux and one XP& and used 4 different browsers& Firefox, Chrome, IExplorer, and Midori& all latest updated versions& and have the SAME problems with Facebook not loading properly, not properly embedding links I post, not able to upload photos, and if I do get them to upload, not being able to view them& along with several other problems. Content available under a Creative Commons license. Try also to check you date if its up to date.Reply. Reply Carlo says May 28, 2016 at 2:12 pm Having these texts while loading in Chrome. Muhammad Ikram saysJanuary 31, 2017 at 10:24 amSir, my Ufone network carrier is not existed in Facebook list please add my countrys network carrier in Facebook list.Reply I.C Tiempo saysFebruary 6, 2017 at 1:05 amHello Muhammad, thank you for bringing your issue here but this article is meant to solved Facebook not loading issues only. Is there a war to fix this problem for a not to computer savey person?Reply I.C Tiempo saysJune 4, 2016 at 8:26 amHello Lizzy, please refer to my reply with Ian or visit this link I hope that will help you solve your Facebook display problem.Reply. Reply. Why would it be like this on Chrome, Firefox, and even the Facebook app you can install on the PC? The Facebook app does load, but it shows no post and I cant go to any profiles, groups, or pages. David saysMay 30, 2016 at 10:09 amI cant open facebook on Chrome, I keep getting this page copied below, and the fix for firefox isnt compatible.ghq Ev]!L}?nb^zS] mJ^i[{ HD S{9h;K+Uxx-/OrI?iI%X0AwvwgzDUs :^r&L{.f?wI Reply I.C Tiempo says May 31, 2016 at 5:02 am Hello David, I am still waiting for a reply from chrome support. Went back ot Firefox still the same problem! I am not computer savey and an old girl. please help meReply I.C Tiempo saysOctober 23, 2016 at 11:17 amHi Sai, can you tell me the exact error message?Reply. About the java thing, I stick with java 7 version with no problem and we cannot presume that Facebook is being hacked because it is not displaying properly on our PC though we cannot discount that possibility.Good luck to your Facebook testing&Reply. Might something like that explain why facebook has always worked in the past but stopped working with the release of 14? Seems to be working fine now. Facebook not working correctly in 14.0.1 3 replies 67 have this problem 2369 views Last reply by jscher2000 5 years ago Tom716 Posted 8/27/12, 1:46 PM Ever since updating to 14.0.1 (perhaps an earlier 14), I have not been able to post or even "like" items on Facebook. I will be making a post about that soon.Reply 5a02188284
how to hack facebook password by softwarefacebook us login pagecool likeable facebook statusesdownload buku panduan facebookfacebook app downloadfacebook chat for mobile app downloadmy facebook don 39;t want to logincomo pongo el nuevo chat de facebook 2012earn facebook credits through gamesfacebook says you don have permission to chat with this person

11/01/2018, 02:34
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

11/01/2018, 02:34
Répondre au sujet    Alice Adventures in the Incredible Mirror Index du Forum » Administration » De vous à nous Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation